Friday 8 February 2013

Tunisian Zelda Cushion Project

I have recently bought myself some long crochet hooks to do my Tunisian crochet from Amazon.co.uk, and I am so excited! They are made from bamboo and 14" long, and I can now finally start a big project. I have found a lovely pattern for a Zelda crest cushion that I have decided to make for my boyfriend for Valentine's day:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Legend-of-Zelda-Triforce-Pillow/

It's so cool! I showed it to my boyfriend and let him pick out the colours he wanted, so mine is black on a green background. I took a quick picture of my first row, but I've been doing lots of work on it since then between my University lessons and I can't wait to put a picture up when I finally finish it!

First row of 61 stitches with new crochet needles
This is the plan I've been working from, I hope it'll look this good when it's done!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and same here. I really can't wait to give it to my boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete